Thursday, June 25, 2009

Do they Look Alike? You decide





Ok, everyone vote. The top picture is obviously my dad when he was younger and the bottom one is the best I could find of Preston to compare it to. Who thinks they look alike? My aunt is the first one that pointed out to me that Preston looks like my dad when he was younger. I have noticed that Preston is the only one of my kids that had eyes set like my dads. I don't even have that and he also got the nose. (sorry to say I did get that from my dad and I'm the only one of his kids that did)

5 comments:

  1. Twins! maybe since they run in the family Tiff can have her dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know what Dawns talking about-dreaming of twins is insanity!

    Ya I always thought they looked totally alike, not only in the face, but their build too- long, lean long arms and fingers ect....

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep they do, their nose is the some for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jill, wow Preston does resemble your Dad when he was younger!
    Are you still in Idaho?
    ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes he does look alot like Dad. I never noticed that before.

    ReplyDelete