We were outside talking to the guy that is helping us get the security gate put up and Preston found his own toys to play with, two empty buckets! He had me get them out of the back of the u haul van and he had a blast pulling them around everywhere.
Ray is at the ministorage working with us too and he volunteered to cook dinner tonight. It was great and we loved it. It was mexican steak on rice. This is a picture of Melanie and Preston eating together. She is the most patient mother I have ever seen. More bucket playing below. I got them out of order. (I thought this new blog thing the put out was supposed to make it easy to move the pictures, but I can only move them sideways! Anyone know the trick?)
2 months ago


He is such a fun kiddo! I sure do miss him...and I am getting anxious to see Porter, Melanie says he is getting fat. Cute pics!
ReplyDelete