These are random pictures I took yesterday as we were getting ready for the bbq. I didn't take enough, so a bunch of people are not in them, sorry, especially to the grandkids that aren't in the pictures! This one above is of Preston and the shirt that Melanie and Preston made for him to wear! They are sooooo funny!!!
This is the yumy cake that Barb Anderson and Theresa made for VerLynn for his birthday. It is yummy! It has some kind of a cherry cream filling and frosting.
This is the cake they made for Aaron. It was a big hit and is all gone now, even with the bugs that decided they liked it too!
everyone was busy getting ready. This is Trevor and Micah setting up the tables. It rained real hard in the morning and it broke in time to get set up and it didn't start raining for the rest of the day!!!! I love it when the weather men are wrong. The temperature was in the 70's. Another huge tender mercy. One week ago it was 113!


No comments:
Post a Comment