Monday, September 21, 2009

Uh Oh!


Preston took a literal nose dive on the asphalt and this is the result.  If you look close there is another one at the top of his forehead, his hair is hiding it.  Preston said when he fell his feet went almost straight up in the air while he was on his face.  Poor guy.  It scabbed over and this morning when he woke up he pulled the scab off and then said "ow!" and then tried to put the scab back on!  He is so full of life and energy, he makes me tired just watching him.  How we love our grandkids! 

2 comments:

  1. OUCH poor guy. I didn't even bother trying to find a dentist. I just went to where they referred me to. He said they were really good at what they do cause they do them everyday. Plus the prices weren't any different so I went with the ones who are pro's. = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now him and Ashly will have matching nose scars.

    ReplyDelete