Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I did it again Happy Birthday To Ashly last Sunday!

Ok, this is not good.  The story is that is was Ashly's 5th birthday on Sunday.  They had a family bbq for her birthday on Saturday and we were there.  I did remember that.  But then I was going to get her a gift on Saturday night and take it to her Sunday.  But due to the great amount of time between Saturday afternoon and Saturday later in the afternoon, I forgot.  Then I totally forgot her birthday on Sunday and didn't even call her.  So it was Tuesday when I realized that I was quite the senile grandma, so I repented and bought her a gift.  But then tonight I remembered that I always do a blog post when it is someone's birthday.  I think I'll have to quit that so I don't feel bad when I forget :0).  So now it is late and this computer doesn't have very many pictures on it, so this is the only one I have that will upload without going out into the office.  So happy birthday Ashly, hope you grow up with a better brain than I have!  We love you lots!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. i hope she grows up with a better brain than I have too! Thanks for the presents, they made her day! And have fun today!

    ReplyDelete