Monday, March 8, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PRESTON BRIGHAM! (even if it is a day late)

Sunday was Preston's 2nd Birthday.  What a lame grandma I am that I forgot yesterday.  I depend on everything being in my calendar on my phone with an alert and some of the birthdays got wiped out somehow.  Ashly's birthday got wiped out too, but I got invited to a birthday party for her, so that helped me out.  I guess I better make sure everyone else's in in there.  The good news though is that he is only 2 and didn't even notice that I forgot.  But I did, so here goes my happy birthday to Preston Brigham Dees, formerly know as "little guy" 
Such a little tiny guy with verrrrrry long legs and feet.  
Learning to walk and having fun trying to play with Kelsie
No description needed  
Preston is always full of life and moving moving moving.  We love you Preston!!!!  Happy Birthday and next year I will remember!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe that Preston and Kelsie are both only two! They look SO much bigger than Owen and he's older. Crazy. I want to come to the wedding in May just so we can see you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill, your family is growing!

    Miss you guys!

    Ann

    ReplyDelete