
Seth was here yesterday while Spencer was working on a truck. He came in with a handful of "flowers". I asked him if they were for his mom, he said no that they were for me. I was instructed to put them in water so they would not die. Then he found the spot in the house (after searching for a few minutes) where they should be displayed. He kept smelling them and they would poke him in the nose. It was so funny. Then he told me they were sharp and that the water would change them so they wouldn't be sharp anymore.
LOL. I was looking at the pictures and Seth must have seen cause he ran over here and says "oh ya. Those flowers are Grandma, they are called stick flowers..because I love her" He cracks me up.
ReplyDeleteThe first thing he said when he walked i the door last night was "Mom...look at me am I getting bigger?" I said yes you are getting bigger and then he goes "Ok then I'm going to start using your bathroom now"
???????
So sweet. A childs love is so pure and simple.
ReplyDelete