The picture above is of David (Deryk's youngest) The one on the top is of Spencer and his new computer. (yes, he cuts his own hair! clear off!)
Ashly and Seth Ahsly was so cute when she saw I was taking her picture (after this on) she pulled her dress down.
This is the two expecting women of the family. I am sure they will really glad I posted this one! Melanie is in for front (Preston's wife) and Loris is sitting back farther. If you look, you can see Angie sitting at the table in the back. This is the only picture I got of her. She is really good at dodging camera shots!


Oh geez that is an awful picture of me : ) I think it needs to be taken down :)
ReplyDeletebad pict of you Angie yeah right look at me, huge and pregnant making a weird face eating a cookie of course.
ReplyDelete