Sunday, May 10, 2009

Show us your Muscles


There is a video clip at the bottom of this post that shows how Little Preston shows us his muscles. It is so funny. After I filmed him, Seth put on his sun glasses and he showed us his muscles. Preston had just thrown a shirt of little Preston, that isn't a ghost.

I think Preston wanted in on the action. We told Seth to put the glasses on Preston, meaning little Preston and he put them on big Preston instead. Below is a video clip of Little guy. It gets blurry in the middle, sorry, I don't know why it did that, so ignore the quality and enjoy little guy.

5 comments:

  1. The Dees family sure has enough muscles to go around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love little Preston, he is a character!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! HA! That little guy is too funny! He makes me laugh every day!

    ReplyDelete