Monday, July 11, 2011

Nathanael's first e mail home

I am going to copy and paste his e mail.  Hope you have a long time to read this, it will take awhile! 

Welp I'm pretty short on time, hope you liked my card I sent. I left my other gym shorts and I miss them dearly. other then that just pictures of Aarons truck and the guns and stuff I suppose. tell the Acostas that I was playing soccer and I kicked the ball in mid air like Marines Corps style and I accidently got another Elder in the hip too and sort of sent him flying a little bit too. It was funny.welp see you later
I am not sure what the welp is all about.  Here is a card he sent home that came in the mail today.  Kind of strange he is. 
This is the outside of the card.  Then the next one will be the inside.  He signed it Elder Lance Corporal Baths Arks.  The reason for that is because I was texting one of his friends after he was set apart and his name got spell check to that and I didn't notice until after I sent it.  We got a good laugh.  Oh, and in case anyone was wondering, it is not my birthday or anyone elses that I know of.  That's the weird part. 




No comments:

Post a Comment