I guess this was about the time the torture began. I think he was so tired that he just wanted his mom. He didn't like sitting on the counter away from her. But he stayed. (at least that is the grandma interpretation of what was going on. Couldn't be that he hated me cutting his hair!!!)
Is that the saddest face you have ever seen? I'm so sorry Connor!
He was in full mode by now. It was really hard to do a decent hair cut when he was so unhappy. Maybe next time he will be happier. :0)
Much happier with his mom. No huge gauges anywhere, so he is good to go. I just hope no "real" hairdressers check out his hair cut.


It would have been easy to just put a bowl on his head and cut!
ReplyDeleteHe looks so cute!
ReplyDeleteI wonder if there is a way to copy the whole post and put it on my blog. We should have gotten a picture of his curls in the back but oh well. I might have a picture of them.
ReplyDelete