Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010 more pictures are added

We had a bbq at our house on Saturday for Easter.  The weather was beautiful and we all ate outside.  This is David, Ashly and Brandon.  (Deryk's kids)  We ate hot dogs and hamburgers.
This is Brianna and Aaron, my mom is at the end of the table
David Naris  
Nathanael, Kelsie, Preston and Seth.  Don't they all look cuter than heck? 
 Porter, he is always happy
Melanie, Preston and Porter

Preston, Porter and Preston
Ashly and Seth

As I post the pictures I have taken, I always notice that some people are totally left out.  So sorry to the bunch of you that I didn't take a picture of.  I notice of the grandkids that I totally missed Addison and Connor.  Then of course all of Tiffani's family are missing since they are in northern Utah in the snow and cold.  (and they think that is better than the heat!)  :0)

4 comments:

  1. One of those kids is not like the others...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, Dawns comment- funny...who could she be refering to lol...
    CO weather was great...northern UT weather soooo cold! Not loving it, finally went out without a coat just this week! It even snowed on Easter weekend- lame!

    ReplyDelete