This is Porter and he is full of smiles
This is the dinner VerLynn and I SHARED while we were at the airport in Salt Lake waiting for the shuttle to take us to Rexburg last week. It came from a vending machine and it was $3.50. We were too cheap to pay $7.00 for a sandwich at the little deli so we saw this vending machine and opted for this yummy dinner. :0/
This is a really bad picture, I didn't want to make it real obvious I was taking a picture of him, but this guy was about as wide as he was tall and he had a big back pack on and he was a security officer at the airport in Salt Lake. I cracked up laughing when VerLynn saw him and said "I feel safe now!"
This is our new puppy. Not real sure why Nathanael has no shirt on but is wearing a coat.
Doesn't she look like the cottonelle puppy?


I can't wait till the kids see him they are going to love him (the dog)(not Nathanael with no shirt on ha ha).
ReplyDelete