So I was at the airport today waiting to leave and there was a big Phoenix Suns event that started while I was there. In fact a bunch of the cheerleaders cut the security line while I was there. I thought they were wanna be cheeleaders and it was annoying that they stopped the whole line while they went through. I shouldn't be so grouchy I guess. So there were several players there and they were giving away free tickets and other gifts for those who don't live in Phoenix, like shirts, pens, etc. I didn't know any of the trivia questions so I didn't win anything. I didn't even know the name of the mascot. I could tell who the players were because they were about 2 feet taller than everyone else. I took some pictures and I wish I would have been brave enough to ask someone to take a picture of me with some of them. There weren't that many people there, so it was easy to go up to talk to them. I only got autographs because Nathanael begged me to when I texted him. So I got one from Grant Hill, Alvan Adams, and Jared Dudley. I will post the other pictures I got. They aren't that good cuz I took them with my phone.
He walked up to me and handed me an autographed picture of himself. I asked him to autograph it for me to give to Nathanael and he said it was already autographed, but then he realized I wanted it personalized so he signed it to Nathanael. I think I like him the best. He is old and nice. :0)
I can't remember, but I think this is Grant Hill. I know I am lame. He didn't have any pictures left so he autographed a paper I had in my purse.
This guy has a problem in my view, he is a giant basket ball player and he wears his hair in a bun?! That is just wrong. I guess I should watch the games so I could know who is who. I used to watch them. (Back when Alvan Adams played)
Bad picture, I know. This guy was the one asking the questions and giving away tickets. People were taking his picture so I figured he must be someone. Don't know who, so if you know, let me know. I think if you click on the pictures to enlarge them, you might see him better.


A giant with a bun? ha ha!!!
ReplyDeletethat was not Grant hill. Did you get grant hills autograph?
ReplyDelete