Monday, November 2, 2009

Porter Blessing Day


Porter was blessed on Sunday, Nov 1.  Here is a picture of the family. 

Preston had the cutest suit on for church.  I wanted to get a picture of him in it but he refused to stand for the picture, so here he is sitting.  Little stinker!  :0)

Here is Connor and Porter.  They are just two weeks apart. 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you got a picture of them together. It is going to be fun comparing them as they grow. I was suprised Connor was taller than Porter. That might not last long though, we will have to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too late, I saw it!!! Haha. It was just an oversite, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melanie looks beautiful in that picture. Preston is scruff free, and the babies look so so adorable! Lil' Preston's so cute, next time I see him I'm going to give him a huge squeeze, although he'll probably stiff arm me and give me a "who are you weird lady" look.

    ReplyDelete