This is Kelsie dressed like a lady bug. Aaron thought she was a watermelon and Preston thought she was a , ok senior moment, I can't remember what he thought she was. She was a little freaked out when Lori put a scary mask on. Ok, she was a LOT freaked out!
This is Connor in his pumpkin costume.
Here is another Pumpkin, this is Porter.
Preston was a full fledged cowboy, complete with horse and spurs! If you squeeze the horses ears it makes horse noises!
I would have pictures of the other grandkids in their costumes but no one else came over! :0)


You have some mighty CUTE grandkids! I love it that both little babies were pumpkins!
ReplyDeleteIn the first picture, what costume is Verlynn wearing? LOL
ReplyDeleteGlad you saw some Grandkids! We had Stacy and her family here this weekend so at least we got to see two in costumes!
~Ann
Can't you tell Anne? He's a pumpkin too! haha, or maybe just a pot bellied stove. (He is kind of hot you know! haha)
ReplyDeleteThat is funny both of them were pumkins. I wish we got a picture of them together.
ReplyDelete